August 13, 2010

{Fab Find Friday} PomLove

The floating, colorful poms are making quite a splash at various events lately...and I love it! You can hang them in a tree for easy outdoor decor, you can use them to frame a fabulous dessert table...really the possibilities are endless!

My Fabulous Find for this crazy Friday the 13th is a vendor for these little pops of color: PomLove. They have more than just the solid color options, which I adore! I found them on the The TomKat Studio Blog and I am obsessed with her so I'm now obsessed with PomLove!

Check out some of their gorgeous product:








Don't you just love it!?! Visit PomLove's Etsy shop and get crackin' on your next event!


If you used poms at your latest shindig, send the photos to blissbyrachel@gmail.com and I'll feature your soiree!

2 comments:

  1. I love poms too! They are prefect for everything. I make my own. They are so cute, easy, and inexpensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! I'm making some for a party this weekend! I'll share pics! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete