June 9, 2010

One of my favorite things...


I have a passion for shoes! When I see a chick with bright colors and patterns on her feet, it literally warms my heart because I see shoes as a piece of wearable art! With the perfect pair you can subtly (or unsubtly!) tell the world that you are fierce, brave, sexy, trendy or whatever! I love it!

My favorite new trend is that brides are doing just that...adding a spice of color to their big day wardrobe with gorgeous shoes! The tiny and well-planned details like this are one of my favorite parts about planning weddings!


This is my dear friend Mallory! She wanted to make an impression with these gorgeous stems and she did just that!
Photo by Studio Tran



I'm a little bias with these photos because these are MY wedding shoes! I love blue and wanted to show it!


Here are a few randoms I found online:



Don't be scared to be different and daring! It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment