September 7, 2010

Cricut Creations!

Over this long, restful Labor Day weekend I finally put my Cricut to good use. I only have one font so far so I was limited with my playing...but I still had fun! I made a bunch of gifts for the family...three of which are teenage boys that have little to no desire to own anything cute...but they were great sports! I got the idea of using the vinyl letters on picture frames from my friend over at Emmie Lane...she is so great!












Once I have downloaded the proper programs...I'll be Cricuting everything with fierce determination! Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. I want one of these SOOOO bad...seeing this post makes me want one even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Rach!! My mom has one and I've been wanting one, too!! Let me know how you like it...I'm sure you will. You can do SO much with them!!

    ReplyDelete