December 23, 2010

More Cricut Fun!

I love having the Cricut because I love personalizing gifts. I had a fun crafting session the other day!





I found this lime green bucket and it was just screaming for some cute lettering! So for a baby shower gift, I added the couple's last name in blue vinyl  with some polka dots. I had too much fun with this one!



In the same trip, I found these vinyl Christmas bibs. So I personalized them for a few little ones to enjoy this season!

The bibs went perfectly with these sippy cups and snack bowls!

We needed a sign for our front door and this fit perfectly!


How sassy are these zebra take-away placemat and bib! Perfect gift set!

Ornaments are a must!
My session was cut a bit short but I have TONS more to make! Can't wait to share!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Where did you find cute bibs and sippy cups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog through your mom's. Where do you get the vinyl to use in the cricut? Do you have to use a special blade? I have one, but have only used paper. LOVE, Love the bib and mat set. My first niece is due in a couple of days and as soon as they tell me her name, I plan to monogram the heck out of everything in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I want a Cricut now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this excellent site that has tons of "blanks" for fun projects: http://www.discountembroideryblanks.com/

    The vinyl can be found anywhere Cricuts are available but I've found it cheaper online at http://www.craftvinyl.com/

    Colleen- I'm obsessed with mine! You need one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! What font did you use? I have been trying to find a Cricut font that is like "Curlz".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Font...What is the name or did you download it?

    ReplyDelete