January 12, 2011

{Real Party} Ollie's 2nd Birthday Party

Yes...I threw a birthday party for my puppy. I'm "one of those"...Enjoy!

Ollie's Favorite Fuds Table...with all his favorite treats!

I had "pupcakes" for the puppies that were made with whole wheat flour, bananas and peanut butter.
Check out the recipe here!

It wouldn't be a birthday party without cupcakes for everyone!
These treats were strictly for the humans!

I tried my hand at decorative cupcakes, thanks to my new book "Hello, Cupcake!"

Little party favors for Ollie's guests.
I made fire hydrants from toilet paper rolls and filled them with tasty treats!

A happy birthday boy!

After the last guest left, he sacked out!

I wish I would have taken pictures of all the puppies romping around!
Maybe next year!

1 comment:

  1. This was so cute, Rachel! You did a great job putting it all together! If you think it's fun to plan a birthday party for your pup, well, you just wait!;)

    ReplyDelete