June 10, 2011

{Cricut Creations} Bridal Shower Gift

Please excuse me, but I have been in a crafty mood lately!

I have a bridal shower coming up and I wanted to make a special gift for the bride-to-be...so...I pulled out the Cricut and got it done!


A cake plate for the couple to enjoy their first piece of cake!

The great part about having a personalized cake plate is that when the couple pulls out the top tier of their wedding cake one year later, they can enjoy it, once again, on this special plate!


A matching serving plate with display stand!


Matching decorative wine glasses!


All wrapped up with some monogrammed linen napkins in a personalized beverage tin!

But...what makes this beverage tin different?


The back is covered in chalkboard paint allowing this tin to be personalized even further!


Hopefully, this bride-to-be will enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! Love seeing your creations. How's Baby Lillian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking to do this for a wedding gift also. Once I put the vinyl on the plates... would I put a clear coat on top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever figure out the answer to the question? Im curious to know how make sure the letters don't come off?

      Delete