July 14, 2011

{Bliss Board} Harry Potter Party

Excited...Excited...Excited...Excited....

Please allow me to "nerd" out for a minute...

I am super thrilled about the final installment of the Harry Potter series being released this weekend. After reading and listening to all the books, not to mention pausing my to-do lists every time ABC Family runs a HP movie marathon, it's safe to say that I am a bit obsessed. This series is so easy to loose yourself in...the creativity, the adventure, the accents...

Of course, our tickets have already been purchased for Deathly Hallows Part 2. We can't make it to the midnight showing but we are going to be all smiles come Saturday morning in Baton Rouge's new IMAX.

To celebrate the end of the movie series, you must...and I mean MUST...have a shindig! Here is a little Bliss Board to help you celebrate in style:


To check out more Harry Potter Party pics, visit my Pinterest!

AND...I'll be experimenting with these Butterbeer Cookies over the weekend as well! Mine won't be as adorable as these are...but I'm going to try! I love Bake at 350...everything on this blog makes my mouth just water for sweet, beautifully decorated treats!

Are there any other Harry Potter nerds out there celebrating this weekend????


1 comment:

  1. I'm just seeing this post....thank you so much! So happy to see another Harry Potter post! :)

    ReplyDelete