February 1, 2012

Second Line Umbrellas

Well, I'm so excited to share my first Etsy sale! I started an Etsy shop earlier this month that will {eventually} be full of fun, personalized wedding and party necessities! Right now, it is limited to Second line Umbrellas and Hand-Addressed Envelopes...but more fun to come soon!

Anyway, this bride wanted to add some purple and gold love to her wedding with these second line umbrellas.
Her umbrella was easy...boa trim with fun purple and gold rhinestones!




For the groom, she wanted something a little more "manly". So, I painted an umbrella a deep purple, reversed the colors of the rhinestone designs and added a mardi gras bead trim instead of the boa trim. Different, but still lots of fun!



 If you are interested in some second line fun, check out my etsy store!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just learned that you have an etsy shop! How fun! Cute, cute stuff! Can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete