May 21, 2012

{Real Party} Lily's 1st Birthday

I am just too excited to share these photos with you! Not only was this the first Bliss Birthday Party...it was my daughter's first birthday party. So, it's extra special!

There wasn't a set "theme" for this shindig...just bright colors and polka dots! It was such a fun day...even with the rain! I'm so grateful that Chantilly Love Photography was there to capture all the fun moments! Enjoy!


















Photography: Chantilly Love
Linens: Event Rental
Flowers: Billy Heroman's

4 comments:

  1. This party was darling! Love all the details and the bright colors! So sweet:) Thanks for sharing...and the pics were amazing! Oh, and the birthday girl was PRESH!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn LandreneauMay 31, 2012 at 10:48 AM

    I LOVE the last picture! How CUTE :) The party looks like it was perfect. Loved the decorations. You're so talented. Happy birthday Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! We had sooo much fun! I can't believe how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly the same theme I'm planning for my daughter's 1st birthday on Aug. 11! So cute!! Did you make her party hat or buy it? And if bought, where did you find it? And where did you find your streamers? And the door sign? Loved it all. Hope mine turns out half as cute! :)

    ReplyDelete