July 19, 2010

{Real Party} The Busy Girl Book and Wine Club

I had a few girls over the other night for our "Busy Girl Book and Wine Club" and I wanted to share a few of the details with you! The pictures aren't the best...but you will get the general idea!

I kept the menu hassle-free by serving finger sandwiches, garden pasta, mini spinach and artichoke stuffed bread bowls and mini cupcakes!

Being a book club party, I just had to incorporate books in the decor! So, I used several books we had laying around as a cupcake stand. The toppers had books and fleur de lis designs on them.


Of course, there was wine...


and cheese!


I spruced up the cheese a bit with fleur de lis toppers. It gave it a little something extra!

It was a fun night with great girlfriends!

If you have pictures of your last fabulous party, share them with me at blissbyrachel@gmail.com and I'll feature you!

2 comments: