July 2, 2012

Blissful Blogging Challenge

So, the month of July will be dedicated to blogging!
With only one wedding in July, I have a little breather before the hustle and bustle of the Fall begins. I want to take this opportunity to reflect, rejuvenate and grow! To do that, I'll be blogging as often as possible this month...sharing my thoughts, opinions, goals and projects...as well as a couple weddings here and there!

Just to give you an idea of my mindset, here are a few goals I have for this month:
1. Organize...not just physically (my office, blog, etc.)...but my thoughts and goals as well.
2. Create...let's have some fun with some DIY projects!
3. Network...there are so many fabulous people in this city and state...we should probably meet!
4. Enjoy...summers are meant to be enjoyed! So I want to make sure I take a moment and just relax!
What are some of your goals for this month?

2 comments:

  1. I am sharing similar goals with you Rach! I think we have the need to be crafty, organized, and good mamas all at the same time! It is difficult to try and juggle it all :) I look forward to reading your blog on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rach! Great goals! I have been slacking on the challenge since we were on vacay, but I promise to do better! Wishing you a wonderful month and look forward to seeing what you share with us!

    ReplyDelete