July 31, 2012

Times...they are a changin'

Well, as you have noticed, I've been the worst blogger EVER...and on a month I wanted to blog everyday....so embarrassed!

But, a big decision was made this month. So, there is a win, right?

With the hustle and bustle of life getting in the way of the blissful lagniappe (i.e.blogging!), it has become borderline impossible to maintain two blogs. Yep, I've had this blog and a personal blog...crazy, I know! The Leafy Green, has been a blog that celebrates good food, fun DIY projects and the every-day silliness of our lives. With getting involved with more community projects, being blessed with more clients AND an upcoming personal move, the decision was a pretty obvious one.

Instead of maintaining two blogs, I've decided to consolidate the blogs and share it all here! Beyond weddings and events, I'll now be sharing some fun recipes for the next time you entertain at home, a few blissfully simple DIY projects inspired by Pinterest (of course!), and some other fabulousness!

I hope you stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment